We are doing a soft release. It is available by request, will send out to all current subscribers soon. This release includes the new Zapier integration.
- The main menu bar has been updated and now contains the notifications. Main menu is now the same on the repair/sale side of the system.
- Register closing procedures - you can count your cash, also a report to view history.
- Fast user switching with a 4 digit pin.
- A bench sheet which has been frequently requested.
- Pass/Fail System Checks.
- Zapier Integration: Pass information from PCRT to other apps, or other apps into PCRT.
PCRT v3 has been release to everyone now as version 3.1
In addition to the features seen in the video:
We also added 1-Click Dropbox backup and support for the Square Payment system.
We have a beta of v3 available now. In addition to the features shown in the video we have also added support for Square, not the reader but you can use the same account you use your reader with.
PCRT v2 has been released, all current subscribers should have received it.
Be sure to check out the video showing what is new:
We have a facebook page now:
Please keep support questions and feature requests directed through the normal channels like email and the forums.
For those that are current PCRT subscribers, a beta of version 2 of PCRT is now available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those that are curious, I am switching to whole numbers for release numbers. So v2 will be the first release after 1.40
I have a video showing what is new:
PCRT 1.40 has been released and sent out to all current subscribers, it adds support for Topaz Signature pads, and a new mobile web interface. If you are a current subscriber and have not received it, please contact us.
PCRT 1.40 is now available, it adds support for Topaz Signature pads, and a new mobile web interface. This release is available to PCRT subscribers now by request and will be sent out to everyone in a few weeks.